Tim Briggs awarded "Legend of Hallmark" status
Tim's relationship with Hallmark changed this year and although Tim is already a legend in Hallmark, BABS, LABBS and just about anywhere he goes, we felt that it was time to recognise this with a formal(ish) presentation. Hallmark has been on memorable journey with Tim at the helm for the last 4 years and we are all incredibly grateful.
After the excellent coaching session from Jordan Travis, which TIm attended, an awards ceremony was planned. Little did Tim know that this was a cover for a COVID-19 safe delivery of the award, a bottle of bubbly and framed photo to honour Tim's newly found status as a "Legend of Hallmark", Thank you Tim.
To round off the night we did look at the awards, there are some up and coming legends:
- Member most likely to have had dark hair when he started barbershop singing.: Colin Maskrey
- The member with the most hair growth on his head over lockdown.: John Faben
- The member with the most facial hair grown over lockdown.: Jules Roberts
- SPARK awards: The presenter with the most unexpected session. : Glenn Goodman
- Section awards: Tenor most likely to be asked for help in a musical emergency.: Sam Hubbard
- Section awards: Baritone most likely to spot mistakes in sheet music.: Colin Maskrey
- Section awards: Lead most likely to aspire to be a front row prima donna.: Chris Bromley
- Section awards: Bass most likely to count "do-doos" on his fingers.: John Faben
- Member making best use of kitchen facilities during rehearsals.: Paul Mason
- Music Team: member making best use of metaphors when coaching.: Andy Allen